Planning For Your Appointment
We look forward to seeing you. As you make plans to visit, please consider:
- A photo ID is required for your appointment. If you do not have a photo ID, we will take a photo of you at our clinic.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family member for support.
- Children are welcome, but during all appointments we ask that you either find childcare for younger children, or bring someone with you to help.
- Appointments and walk-ins are welcome.
- All services are free and confidential.
- Please be aware that if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time, your appointment may have to be rescheduled.
What To Expect
When you visit our clinic, please allow 1 hour for your initial appointment.
Please enter your information to request an appointment for pregnancy testing. We will contact you on or before our next business day. Please remember we are not currently open on Fridays.