Planning for your appointment
Please be advised that during the COVID-19 Pandemic all Online appointment Requests will be pre-Screened over the phone
Thank you for choosing Dove Medical. We look forward to serving you. In order to prepare for your visit, please consider the following:
- All of our services are free of charge and completely confidential. Let us help you weigh your options.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to bring a photo ID or allow us to take your picture.
- Please drink 16 oz of water in preparation for your appointment and try not to urinate 45 minutes prior to arrival.
- Free parking is available behind our building.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to keep our patients and staff safe. If you have experienced any of the following, please contact our clinic by phone for further instructions prior to scheduling your appointment:
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Cough, runny nose or other flu-like symptoms
- Fever (oral temperature above 99.5 degrees)
- Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
Have you traveled by airplane in the past 2 weeks?
Have you had potential exposure in the past 4 weeks?
- Been in contact with someone who has been ill with flu-like symptoms?
- Been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- Traveled internationally?
Please be advised that during this time we are unable to allow support persons to accompany you during your appointment. For safety reasons, children are not allowed in the clinic.