Free Pregnancy Resources During COVID-19 Outbreak
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy and are in need of assistance, we want you to know we’re still here for you. We are following CDC guidelines to keep our facility safe, and are enacting these temporary changes to protect your health and the health of our staff until the covid pandemic has ended.
- We are currently not accepting any walk-ins.
- We are NOT taking any patients who have cold or flu-like symptoms. If you are in need of assistance, we ask that you schedule a phone appointment and plan to schedule an in-person appointment once your symptoms have gone away.
- If you have scheduled an appointment, please call us when you arrive and one of our staff members will greet you at the door.
- We are unable to allow support persons to accompany patients during an appointment. For safety reasons, children are not allowed in the clinic.
- We are only taking one patient at a time.
- We are not doing in-person resource appointments but will assist our current patients with material needs via telephone. We will bag up the requested items and bring them to you in the parking lot once you’ve arrived at our facility.
Thank you for your understanding! We’re all in this together and can help prevent the spread of coronavirus to more people by following these precautions.
Schedule Free Appointment Online
All appointments may be scheduled online or by calling us at 541-345-3683.