1. Patients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Patients are treated in a caring manner with kindness and compassion.
3. Patients always receive honest and open answers.
4. Patient pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Patient information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Patient information is only disclosed as required by law.
6. Patients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
7. We do not recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All of our advertising and communications are truthful and accurately describe the services we offer.
9. We provide a safe environment by screening all staff and volunteers interacting with patients.
10. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our Articles of Incorporation, By-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
11. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
12. Medical services are provided according to all applicable laws, pertinent medical standards, and under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
13. All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.