- Our services are designed to help women make informed decisions about pregnancy.
- All of our services are confidential and available to our patients free of charge regardless of race, religion or income.
- We do not benefit financially from your decision.
- We do not perform or refer for abortion. We refer all patients for continuing medical care.
- The testing we offer is to determine pregnancy hormone levels sufficient to indicate pregnancy. We use a test that is 99% accurate.
- The test may be positive as early as 7-9 days after conception. It is helpful if you know the start date of your last period when you come in.
- We offer the Ottawa Personal Decision Guide designed for people making health or social decisions. The decision guide is a tool for shared decision making using a patient-centered care philosophy. The patient’s perspective is primary as the healthcare team meets patient needs using an integrated approach.
- A decision coach provides support to develop the patient’s skills in:
- thinking about options
- preparing for discussing the decision in a consultation with the healthcare professional
- implementing the chosen option
- We offer a limited obstetrical ultrasound to qualifying patients.
- Dove Medical offers information on sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
After Abortion Support
- Dove Medical offers support for women dealing with post-abortion issues. If you need someone to listen, please call or come in and schedule an appointment to talk with one of our staff members.